If you’re like most fitness enthusiasts then your perfect body has eluded you for quite some time. It’s not that you aren’t trying to work out and eat right, it’s just that you haven’t been able to find that one thing to take you all the way to success.
Now, my friend, you’re about to find out what that one thing is, and your fitness results will never be lacking again. It’s quite simple, and yet stands as the truest and most important fitness advice you’ll ever receive…
Continue reading “Do You Know The Biggest Secret Of Being Fit?”
These steps will give you the knowledge and know-how to navigate the supermarket aisles and select the healthier snack and meal options.
STEP ONE: Shop the perimeter first
- Pick Plenty of Produce – Make sure to choose a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables (Deep green, yellow, red, purple, and blue!)
- Make a stop at the meat, poultry, and fish counters – Shop for the lean cuts of meat. Look for “round” or “loin” when shopping for beef, and “loin” or “leg” when shopping for pork or lamb. Make sure the beef is labeled “lean” or “extra lean.” Try Canadian Bacon or Turkey. Go skinless with your chicken, and select fish high in “omega 3’s” such as salmon and tuna.
STEP TWO: Don’t forget the Dairy
- Choose 1 percent or skim for milk and yogurts (Go Greek!)
- Go for “reduced fat” or “part skim” for cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream
- Try “lite” margarine or whipped butter
- Tofu is low-calorie and high in protein
Continue reading “Tips On How To Shop In A Smart Way”
When you are planning on following a clean eating diet, one of the essential steps is to drink more water. Unfortunately, this can be a struggle if it’s new to you. Water has so many benefits – that you’ll be glad that you started this healthy habit.
Here are some easy ways to start drinking more water throughout the day.
Make it Taste Better
A big reason people don’t drink a lot of water is because while it may not taste bad, it doesn’t taste like much of anything. You can really encourage yourself to increase your water intake by adding flavoring to it.
Continue reading “Tips For You To Drink More Water”
There are many legitimate causes of laziness. Here are just a few…
1. Sleep Deprivation: When you’re short on sleep it’s easy to become unmotivated, which quickly turns into laziness. Get a minimum of eight hours of sleep each night in order to maintain enough energy to get you through the day. Some experts even say that ten hours of sleep each night is what you need to function at your best.
2. Caffeine Abuse: Starting your day with a jolt of java may help with your initial alertness, but the dip in energy that takes place a few hours later could be the reason that you become lazy later in the day. Avoid the rush and crash of caffeine and instead rely on your steady supply of natural energy.
Continue reading “What Are The Remedies for Lazy”